Wednesday 10 September 2008

Lecture on Inflammatory Arthritis

Dr Vijay Singh has apparently been on medical leave for the last 3 days and did not inform anyone to replace him to give the lecture. This was all just realised today and unfortunately, no notes can be uploaded for the lecture tomorrow at this juncture in time.

Rather than cancel the lecture as per the option given by the administration ( I am not going to name names ), Dr Thani has informed me that he will be giving the lecture in Dr Vijay's place tomorrow morning and the notes will be uploaded after that.

I realise that there are a set of Inflammatory Arthritis notes in the I:Drive by Dr Esha Das Gupta but it is unlikely the lecture to be given by Dr Thani tomorrow.

This is the best I can do at this point in time.

Please be informed.

Ben Luke

No comments: