Thursday 4 September 2008

PMS Fees

The PMS fees list given out today has a few things which need to be corrected, I have already confirmed this with Ms Haslinda from AAD.

All the end dates for the UK universities from Dundee downwards should be one year later. So, Dundee should end in 2011 while Edinburgh, Glasgow, Keele, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester, Queen's, Southampton and St George's should end in 2012.

Dundee has changed its course to a 2 and a 1/2 year programme so the duration and fees should be different from what is listed to reflect the additional time. It is expected to be from Feb-09 to Jul-11. I will post and announce details of this when I get the update.

Nottingham is included in our Matching. Details will be forthcoming before the 13th of October. I will also announce and post details of this when I get them from AAD.

Do come and ask me if you have any other questions.

Ben Luke

No comments: